First, What Is A Raw Food Diet?
A raw food diet typically consists of nearly all uncooked food. A standard ratio is usually 75% raw food to 25% or less cooked food. Many people will even aim to achieve 90 to 100% raw foods in their diet.
By following these guidelines, many wonderful benefits of this type of diet are realized.
Some of the most common types of raw foods are…fresh and dried fruits, fresh fruit juices, vegetables, nuts, seeds and sprouts.
Let’s look at some of the most noticeable benefits of a raw food diet people typically experience once they make this shift in their dietary habits.
Powerful Raw Food Diet Benefits
Some of the most common benefits of this diet include…
- Increased energy level.
- Clear, soft skin.
- Establish and maintain your ideal body weight.
- You do not feel deprived of eating.
- Eat as much as you want and not gain weight.
- Enjoy a deep, sound sleep at night.
- Have regular bowel movements and rarely suffer from constipation or indigestion.
- Look younger and healthier.
- Your health and fitness levels increase.
- Your eyes will be more clear and bright.
- Feel happy throughout the day – with no signs of depression.
- Your level of concentration and focus will improve greatly.
- Your instincts and intuitiveness will be sharper.
- Less degenerative disease.
- Less frequent or less intense colds and flus.
Based on the health benefits listed above, it’s plain to see that raw foods are a simple, effective and natural way to improve your overall health and experience life at an optimal level!