Assignment (4 pages, not including title and reference pages):
75-year-old non-English speaking female recently diagnosed with breast cancer
Adult Health Case:
Include the following:
· An explanation of the health issues and risks that are relevant to the person you were assigned.
· Describe additional information you would need in order to further assess his or her weight-related health.
· Identify and describe any risks and consider what further information you would need to gain a full understanding of the adult’s health. Think about how you could gather this information in a sensitive fashion.
· Taking into account the parents’ and caregivers’ potential sensitivities, list at least three specific questions you would ask about the child to gather more information.
· Provide at least two strategies you could employ to encourage the parents or caregivers to be proactive about their adults’s health and weight.
· Based on the risks you identified, consider what further information you would need to gain a full understanding of the patient’s health. Think about how you could gather this information in a sensitive fashion.
· Consider how you could encourage the patient or caregivers to be proactive toward the patient’s health.
The post Adult Health Case appeared first on ukessayswriters.com.