Assume you are from another planet and have been sent to Earth to determine if it is a religious planet or not (something very important to your people). Your superiors are expecting a report back from you.
Write a 2-3 page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the criteria you will employ to determine if people on earth are religious — in other words, what does religion look like.
2. Describe three (3) examples of behaviors or beliefs you observe that meet the criteria you established above.
3. Based on your observations, explain what the function of religion appears to be on Earth.
4. Aside from a functional understanding of religion, determine how else your observations could be interpreted. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Your assignment must:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The paper must showcase what you are learning about world religions in this class. Please do not focus only on one religion. Your thesis statement should outline what criteria you are employing to determine whether people are religious (i.e. beliefs, activities, etc.). Additionally, be sure to describe three (3) examples of religious behaviors or beliefs. Be diverse in your examples, representing the many faiths we are studying in this course. Finally, be sure to identify the function of religion on earth. Remember, you are describing the religious activity of the earth, as an alien visitor. The paper should be 2-3 pages in length (not including title page and reference page) and in APA format. Do not just offer opinions, but draw on good research from your readings.
A. Read and critique the following article:
Couse, L. J., & Chen, D. W. (2010). A tablet computer for young children? Exploring its viability for early childhood education. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 43(1), 75.
B. Answer the following questions:
1) What is the problem statement of the article?
2) What is the significance of the research?
3) What do you think about the adequacy of the research methods? Please explain.
4) Is the research outcome convincing? Please explain.
This paper must be plagiarim free.
Each question should be answered in a separate peragraph with the questions as a subheading.