Read the following:
- Markoff, J. (2011, October 5). Apple’s visionary redefined digital age. New York Times.
Using the University online library resources, select and research at least two other business leaders.
Write an essay that covers the following:
- Identify Steve Jobs’ sources of personal and position power. Justify your reasoning.
- Assess the implications of Steve Jobs’ influence inside and outside the company.
- Utilizing your previous knowledge/experience with different organizations, compare Jobs with at least two other business leaders, analyzing the relationship between each leader’s power and influence inside and outside of their organizations.
- Analyze the Apple case within the political frame presented in Module 4, considering its main characteristics.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Utilize at least two scholarly sources in support. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Apply APA standards to citation of sources.