Causes of teenage drug addiction
You are a volunteer from a Drug-Free Center and you were asked to make a lecture at the Middle-School for students to tell about causes of teenage drug addiction with a life story. Your task is to write an informative presentation about it.
To write an informative presentation, you should:
1. Research, get the facts, the figures, the good instructions.
2. Outline your speech. Write a list of the information you think should be included. Put the list in logical order.
3. Write an introduction. Your introduction should grab the audience’s attention, perhaps with an amusing anecdote or an interesting quote relevant to your topic.
4. Organize your speech in an outline. Under each main point, write your supporting facts.
5. Research any additional materials you might need as examples, illustrations and facts for the body of the speech using library materials, if necessary.