My Topic is: Cybercrime in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I need confirm A Grade
Slide Report Assignment
See three slide report examples at the end of these instructions.
After your formal report has been graded, make any necessary corrections , and then use that document content to DOWNSIZE AND create a slide report as discussed on pages 193-194 and shown on pages 213-216 of your textbook.
This report may look strange to you because it contains a lot of text. REMEMBER, a slide report is NOT meant for a presentation, it is meant as an alternate REPORT FORMAT.
Follow the guidelines below:
- Use limited personal pronouns.
- Include at least one bullet list, one table, and one figure (chart); you may use more, but don’t overdo.
- You can use hyperlinks on the slides if/when appropriate.
- Include in-text documentation only for sources where required.
- Use good sentence/paragraph structure and appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Don’t just put everything that is in your formal report into your slide report; use smaller chunks of text and visuals to convey the information. If you don’t follow the slide report format, you will be marked down.
- Include the following slides:
- Title Slide
- Table of Contents Slide
- Introduction and Purpose Slide
- Methods Slide
- Data Analysis Slide(s)
- Conclusions and Recommendations Slide(s)
- Appendix and Supplementary Information Slide(s) as needed (include the survey)
- Follow a formal grid pattern of visual organization to ensure consistency of appearance across all slides.
- Standardize the slide design throughout the report.
- Use short paragraphs, callouts, bullet lists, etc.
- Present as much information visually as possible for quick comprehension.
- Use white space to enhance visual aspects.
- Try to make each slide self-contained, if possible.
- Make sure the overall flow runs smoothly throughout the report.
- Number the slides.
- The slide report should contain all of the parts of a traditional report (see the bottom of page 194 in your textbook).
- Chapter 11 slide guidelines can be followed for this type of report except that there will usually be more text on each slide than a traditional presentation.
Slide Report Rubric
|Slide Report Rubric|
|Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar, Sentence Structure|
|Table of Contents Slide|
|Introduction and Purpose Slide|
|Data Analysis Slide(s)–Minimum of 3 slides|
|Conclusions and Recommendations Slide(s)|
|Appendix and Supplementary Information Slide(s) as needed; INCLUDE SURVEY|
|Callouts, bullets, white Space, etc. used effectively and appropriately|
|Overall Flow of the Slide Report|
|Slide Report Covers the Topic Appropriately|
|Total Points: 100.0|
Not Turned In!
Grade: 0 (100 pts possible)
Graded Anonymously: no
Book pages here: