Directions for Part 2 (please see all attachments)
Nies, M. A., & McEwen, M. (2019). Community/Public health nursing: Promoting the health of populations (7th ed.). Saunders/Elsevier.
Â· Chapter 7: Community Health Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation, pp. 107-115
Â· Chapter 23: Homeless Populations, pp. 455-465
Â· Chapter 17: Women’s Health, pp. 320-327, 338-340
1. For this part of the direct care project, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the topic and problem identified in Part 1.
2. Each topic has separate directions.
3. Create speaker notes for the PowerPoint presentation. These will assist you as you present and will be part of your assignment submission.
4. The presentation should be 12 slides. This does not include the introduction and reference slides.
5. Submit presentation in PDF for instructor approval
Templates and Links
Click on the links below to download and view the resources for your project.
SBIRT (Links to an external site.)https://www.samhsa.gov/sbirt
Scholarly Sources and Citations
Â· Mininum three references needed.
Â· Cite all resources in APA format on the slide where content occurs. Cite in lower corner/footer as prompted on template.
Â· Reference slide is in template. Hanging indent is not required.
Â· Use bullet points instead of long sentences or paragraphs
Â· Include graphics, photographs, colors, and themes.