Final Assignment is a Case Study(7/8 pages, APA required, with appropriate references).This assignment will involve use of a current case from your field internship. Please provide an introduction to your study that will present the agency, service context and modality and your role. Then describe the presenting problem from yours and the client’s perspective. Set out relevant data that presents the client’s strengths, risk and protective factors, with needs and challenges as the basis for developing a case formulation based on your assessment of the client and their situation. Develop a client service plan using this assessment and case formulation. (See examples of service plans in the O’Hare text at the end of chapters 5-16). Present the Client Service Plan in the form of a Table as demonstrated in the O’Hare text.
Include a summary that will:
1. Discuss the evidence-base for the choice of intervention, indicating references supporting your choice.
2. Review how your work is culturally responsive, again use references supporting your review.
3. Assess your work with the client that includes evidence of outcomes. Note that this should be in line with the assessment and evaluation table presented in the client service plan. How have you with your client evaluated goal achievement?
4. Review next steps with this client if the work has not concluded based on what has worked and what you want to do differently. Reference literature that supports these reflections. OR
5. Review your work if it has concluded: What was helpful? What would you do differently? What contributes to this review?