Evaluate the case study’s evidence supporting the improvement of IBM’s talent management.
· Describe the HRM and human capital indicators that suggest needed changes in IBM’s talent management decisions.
· Identify an ethnocentric approach to international staffing and the benefit of this approach.
· Identify the most important factors in the recruitment and selection of expatriates.
· Analyze the case study’s evidence supporting the improvement of IBM’s talent management.
· Articulate personal views for or against improving IBM’s talent management.
· Explain how you would support the repatriation process for an expatriate returning to his home country.
· Assess whether a non-HR leader and an HR leader would support the same talent management decisions.
The following resources are required to complete the assessment.
Boudreau, J. W. (2010). IBM’s global talent management strategy: The vision of the globally integrated enterprise. Retrieved from https://www.shrm.org/academicinitiatives/universities/teachingresources/Documents/Boudreau_Modify%20IBM%20Case%20Study_PDF%20Only-CS5-partA-FINAL%20TO%20POST.pdf
The post Evaluate the case study’s evidence supporting the improvement of IBM’s talent management. appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.