Choose one of the following scenarios and respond to the questions below:
• A+ Financial Services: A not-for-profit organization that provides free financial classes and workshops for homeless women with children. This program is located in Harlem, NY. The program is run by two accountants who recruit college students enrolled as business majors as part of a community service program to assist with providing services. The service providers go to local shelters and provide free workshops and counseling to homeless women with children. The mission of the program is to educate women on how to become financially independent. The program also counsels women on how to rent an apartment, open a bank account, and do basic household budgeting.
• Homes for Everyone: A not-for-profit organization that reconstructs homes damaged by natural disaster, free of charge. The mission of this not-for-profit organization is to provide construction services to individuals and families who have been displaced by natural disaster. The program provides materials and labor at no cost to those needing services. Homes for Everyone notes that people displaced by natural disaster are at risk for losing their jobs, becoming depressed, and separating from their families.
• Using at least three different evaluation methods, develop an evaluation plan for the summary that you chose.
• Discuss whether the methods that you chose are quantitative or qualitative.
• Justify the methods you chose in your evaluation plan.
• As you read your classmate’s evaluation plans, what ideas do you think you could incorporate into your own plan?
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU