The Chamber of Commerce is planning an outreach event for all business owners in the area. The event, BeingGoodNeighbors, will focus on things that businesses and business owners can do to better serve their employees and the community.
As a member of the Fire Prevention and Code Enforcement division, you have been asked by the chamber to present information on common fire code violations found in businesses and to provide suggestions on ways to avoid or mitigate them.
- First, research common fire code violations, and develop an inspection checklist to promote more consistent fire safety inspections.
- Your checklist should include at least 10 checklist items.
- Each item should reference a specific code, list the most common violations, and list some methods for mitigation.
Table format is suggested for your checklist.
****ASSIGNMENT PART II****
Unit VI PowerPoint Presentation
Community Outreach PowerPoint Presentation
- Using the same scenario above, prepare a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation (based on your checklist) for the community outreach program.
- Your presentation should highlight the common code violations and include suggestions to mitigate them.
- You are encouraged to use pictures to illustrate your points.
- You are required to use at least one source for this presentation. This can be your textbook or any other scholarly source.
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. The title and reference slides do not count toward the slide-count requirement.