Here is a list of 10 questions for you to answer. Each question is worth 10 points for a total of 100 points. For each question, write a clear and constant answer (remember 5-10 sentences is a paragraph!) and read the question carefully and think about what the question is asking you. The exam is due Monday April 5 by 11:59pm on Canvas! Submit the exam under the Exam #2 assignment on Canvas. All exams must be submitted on Canvas and not emailed to me. If you are having any problems, please let me know ASAP.
1. What is the Ideal type? What are the 5 characteristics of the ideal type of bureaucracy?
2. What are primary and secondary groups? Given an example of each one.
3. Give a quick explanation of the Functionalist, Interactionist, and conflict of deviance
4. What is differential association and labeling theory? Does both these theories explain well why people fall into deviant behavior? 5. Name and explain the 5 factors that make-up class (think about this!)
6. Contrast intragenerational and intergenerational mobility
7. Describe at least two ways (other than income) each social class group differ from one another
8. What is prejudice and discrimination? Explain each one with an example also. 9. What is the difference between race and ethnicity? 10. What is a microaggression? Why is this idea problematic to some?
The post Here is a list of 10 questions for you to answer. Each question is worth 10 poin appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Here is a list of 10 questions for you to answer. Each question is worth 10 poin first appeared on nursing writers.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"