The major issues which occur while managing the project are as follows:
- The ever changing requirements: The client may change his/her requirements. Sometimes the client changes his/her requirements continuously. This ever changing requirements in projects management become a major issue such as:
ü For every requirement the developer need to change the flow of the project.
ü With all requirement the developer need to manage the project again.
ü For the each requirement the developer need to manage the project again. The developer also needs to reinitialize the project requirements and also need to redesign the project.[Read about Total Quality Management]
- Slow Communication: If the client is not communicating with the developer continuously. The client is not giving proper feedback. There may be another issue such as the client is not checking the development of the project and not providing proper feedback. In this case the developer will not be able in providing the proper feedback and also will not be able in providing the proper project with all the requirements and in fulfilling the goal of the project.
- The project does not start on time: If the developer has become late in starting the project. This issue may occur due to many reasons such as: the client has not given proper requirements, the developer is not able to understand the requirements, the developer is busy with other projects, developer in not serious for the project or the developer doesn’t have proper resources.
- The way of project management is not correct: There may be another issue such that the management of the project is not organised in a correct way. The developer is not using the correct way to manage the project or the developer is using the same way to manage the projects which are used to manage another project. The project should be managed according to the requirements not on the basis of other projects. Different projects may have different requirements.
- The client doesn’t like what you created: There may be another issue such that the client doesn’t like what you created. The client may have different thinking for the project and what you are creating is not matching with his/her ideologies. This will create an issue in project management.
- The client doesn’t care about your project: The client may not have interested in giving feedback or is not giving proper attention to the project.
- Error solving is taking too much time: After the project is live the error solving mechanism takes lots of time. Thus the client will be irritated with the project. When these issues will occur, due to these issues the developer will not be able in proper taking care of client.
Assignment Help Australia provides plagiarism free assignments i.e. all our solutions are genuine and written by best technical assignment writers who have years of experience.