Read the short article from InformationWeek.com that is attached. Use its insights to guide your answers.
Then using the readings on the FBI’s Trilogy and Sentinel Systems as well as the readings on Veteran Affairs’ VistA system which are all found on D2L Week 8 and any other web courses you find (must be referenced in your answer if used),
answer the following questions using double line spaced, 10or 12 point font.
LABEL EACH ANSWER USING NUMBER (1-4) AND LETTER (A -C) to avoid grade reduction.
Submit final on D2L Dropbox’s “TakeHome”
Ideal length is one to two pages per question with a max of 7 pages.
1. Under the Office of Inspector General Audit (#12-08 for December 2011) for the FBI Sentinel System, development is now done under Agile. Describe what you consider the most important problem discussed in the audit including the page number where the problem is detailed.
2. Using the Office of Inspector General Audit (#12-38 for September 7, 2012) for the FBI Sentinel System, describe what you consider the most important aspect of managing Sentinel that was:
A. effective in getting Sentinel into production citing page numbers,
B. neglected while getting Sentinel into production citing page numbers,
C. not included in the July Sentinel deployment citing page numbers with your opinion on impact on Sentinel’s users.
3. Describe in detail the most important aspect of program management that you found improved in the Sentinel case including why you think it is the most important.
4. Describe in detail what role the PMO has played in Sentinel’s deployment covering a PMO’s primary roles and functions and its relationship with Sentinel’s management.
5. What role did the introduction of using Agile development methodology have on:
A. the program/project management.
B. the PMO.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!