2 pages (500 words minimum) double spaced for each question = 8 pages total!
If you are not an expert in social media major, please don’t write this paper. All the question is about media and news!
I have upload some pictures. Must answer Question #1, 2, 3 and 4
Requirement: For this assignment, you need to answer 4 questions. Answers for each question should be at least two pages (double spaced) in length. Each question must have at least 1 reference/external source. Try organizing your thoughts according to introduction, body and conclusion, clearly stating your position at the beginning and end of the paper.
● Proof-read your answers before submitting.
● DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. If you use a source, use APA/MLA format, identify who the source is and explain in your own words what the quote means.
● Use 8 ½ x 11 inch paper.
● Make 1 inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides.
● Use Times New Roman font, size 12.
● Double space the entire paper.
● Cite using APA or MLA formats
For example: Question#1 has four little question. You will need to answer ABCD in two pages.
1. (Required) Define long tail media and short head media. A. Explain the difference between long tail media and short head media. B. Consider the benefits and challenges of each. C. There was a lot of enthusiasm when the Internet went public in 1991. What was the Internet supposed to have promised society at large? Do you think the internet has lived up to this promise? D. Take a position: In your view, does the long tail in new media support or threaten democracy? Use examples, articles or cases to support your answer.