All the people are sure nowadays that the contribution into the education and earning of the university degree is the best investment into the future. People with good educational background and university degrees have better career opportunities and occupy usually more interesting positions. Besides, they earn more. But there are many people who have a desire to continue the education and to improve their professional knowledge and skills, but who cannot attend the traditional classes in the university campus, as they are busy with their work responsibilities or other activities. For such busy people the best method to receive the education is to study online. There are advantages and drawbacks of online and traditional education. The main differences between these two types of education are described below.
Majority of those students who study online are interested if the online diplomas, degrees and certificates are recognized by the employers on the labor market.
The main features of the traditional education are:
1. The students have to attend classes in the university campus according to the schedule.
2. You have direct contact with the teachers and can always ask the questions.
3. You have also contact with the classmates and to discuss with them different things.
In the same time, there are some drawbacks of the traditional education:
1. Such studying is more expensive.
2. Besides the tuition fee the students have to cover such expenses as accommodation and transportations.
3. Those people who are busy with their work cannot study in traditional universities and colleges.
Main features of online education are:
1. It is the best variant for busy people, as they can study at the convenient place and time according to their own schedule.
2. Online studying is not very expensive.
3. The locations does not play huge role and the students can live in other any country of the world.
4. Online students can control the duration and pace of the studying process.
In the same time, there are some drawbacks:
1. Some employers do not recognize online education
2. Nobody controls the educational process, so the students have to it themselves.