Please update resume and cover letter for this job announcement https://apply.fbijobs.gov/psc/ps/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/H…
Please make sure specialized experience/requirement(s) can be identified in your resume at the GS-12.
Specialized Experience (SE):
GS-12: Applicant must possess at least one (1) year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-11 grade level. SE is defined as follows:
• Analyzing and testing of a variety of established techniques and methods to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations.
• Drafting security policies, and ensuring logical conclusions and without compromise of classified information or operations.
• Reviewing, analyzing and resolving security issues to protect personnel, data, and facilities.
• Experience in security concepts, principles, and practices.
• Experience in writing comprehensive reports to internal and external organizations.