Why send your child to Art School?
Should your child take an art class? Any educator will tell you yes! Finding the right art school can encourage many other skills in your child besides learning how to draw.
What a Art School can do for your child:
· Teach cognitive skills. Art classes use many different mediums, from painting and drawing to scissors, glue and sculpture giving little hands a chance to explore!
· Encourage self-expression. A shy or timid child may find art classes to be the one place they can truly express themselves. A Singapore art school should be staffed with helpful and caring teachers, who will understand your child and tailor the program for them.
· Build confidence. There is no right or wrong in creative art and a timid child can quickly learn that their creation has as much value in the class as any one else’s.
· Completing projects in art classes. This encourages the child to follow through and gives them a feeling of accomplishment and success.
· Art is a global language. The right art school will expand your child’s horizon’s introducing them to art from cultures around the world
· Teach children to see the world around them. Learning the fundamentals of art can show a child how to see their everyday world in a new and beautiful way, from the different colors they learn to how shadow and light create shapes.
Art is one of the earliest forms of human expression. Enrolling your child in an Art School will encourage your child’s natural ability and can only help in other subjects, such as math and science, where creative thinking is also needed to succeed.