Social Work and Child Maltreatment Intervention in Disney Animated Feature Films: 1937–2006:
1. Summarise what you see to be the aim of the study
2. Describe the methods used in the study, and evaluate how appropriate these are ethically, and to meeting the study aim (25%)
3. Outline what role you see is played in this study by the researcher/s’ values and/or beliefs (their ??�worldview’) (10%)
4. Discuss and critique the study’s findings. Include a brief comment, based on your overall evaluation of this research, on whether you think as a profession you think we should be concerned about such representations of social workers (30%)
5. Writer’s reflection: On completion of this assignment, reflect on and respond briefly to the following four questions: (1) What do you think is the strongest aspect of your paper, and why? (2) Where do you think your readers might get stuck or need more information? (4) What specific feedback do you want from a reader about this paper? (3) What will you take from this writing experience into the preparation and writing of future assignments?
6. Ensure that you pay attention to the presentation of the paper, reference and cite correctly and demonstrate an appropriate level of literacy