The purpose of this project is to gain empathy for what it means to source and eat a diet comprised
of entirely local food. Through this project, you will eat and drink ONLY Montana-produced
products for 48 hours. You will document everything that you eat and drink for the entire project
period, and do a brief report on your findings. You must upload this report to the appropriate D2L
You must follow the parameters below and write down everything that you eat and drink for 2 full
1. All products must be produced (grown or raised) in Montana. Items that are only cooked or
processed here or that contain non-Montana ingredients do not count (i.e. the deli food at
the Co-op doesn’t count if it contains an item that was grown/raised outside of Montana).
2. You may use items that you previously purchased, as long as they meet all requirements.
3. Tap water is Montana-produced however, coffee is not.
4. Free items such eggs from your neighbor’s chickens, wild game hunted in Montana or items
that you forage (like herbs or wild edible plants) are fair game.
5. Condiments and spices must also be entirely Montana-produced
The assignment report should be typed (double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman, one inch margins)
and be approximately 3 pages in length, including your chart (see below for chart instructions).
Your report should include the following sections:
Chart of Local Items Eaten
Create a completed chart with the following categories:
See the attachment for answering the questions and the whole assignment is explained
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Sustainable Food & Bioenergy Systems: Eat Montana first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.