Your Module 1 readings provide insight into the impact of technology on global business. Technological innovations such as the Internet, wireless technology, broadband, tablets, personal digital assistants (PDAs), global positional systems (GPSs), social media, videoconferencing, and others have changed the way we do global business.
Use your module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet to research the impact of technology on global business.
Then, respond to the following:
- Describe how changes in technology contributed to the globalization of markets.
- Explain how the Internet affects international business activity and the globalization of the world economy.
By Saturday, May 9, 2015, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, May 13, 2015, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses in a minimum of 100 words.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Initial response was:
Discussion Response and Participation: