A) UMUC, which is located in Maryland is the largest public nontraditional university.
B) UMUC which, is located in Maryland, is the largest public nontraditional university.
C) UMUC, which is located in Maryland, is the largest public nontraditional university.
D) UMUC which is located in Maryland is the largest public nontraditional university.
A) Its too warm to wear a coat in this spring weather.
B) It s too warm to wear a coat in this spring weather
C) It s too warm to wear a coat in this spring weather.
D) Its too warm to wear a coat in this spring weather.
A) There is one goal that Traci put before all others: graduating by December.
B) My Mother and Father are hoping that I will move out by next year.
C) Visiting the eiffel tower was an unforgettable experience.
D) Jordan is studying Psychology with a minor in Anthropology.
A) We plan to visit a Theme Park during our next weekend trip.
B) Driving East in the morning can irritate one s eyes because of the sun.
C) The Presidents Day picnic will be held at Fairview Park.
D) The President of our Book Club will preside over the monthly meeting.
25. The aquarium had not been cleaned in months, algae was building up on the glass. And was starting to obscure the view of the fish.
26. John s computer got the virus but didn t crash mine did.
27. Their dog needs to go to obedience classes he s always jumping on people at the door.
28. Online classes offer many conveniences, on the other hand there are some unique challenges faced by online students.
29. There are many issues that parents of teenagers need to be aware of. Such as peer pressure to use drugs.
30. If a new employee wants to make a good impression. Make sure to arrive on time, also dress appropriately for the job.
31. I work much better when the boss doesn t hover over you with instructions on what to do.
32. My older brother is an electrician, but I m not interested in it.
33. I discovered when I went to sell my old textbooks that they ve put out new editions, and nobody wants to buy them.
34. If the team leader wants to hold a meeting, then they should choose a time that is convenient for everyone.
35. When an athlete is getting ready for competition, you have to be mentally and physically prepared.
Each passage contains one or more shifts in tense. Revise each passage so that it maintains consistent tense.
36. A deer makes its way cautiously out of the woods and steps into the meadow, but when a flock of geese flies noisily overhead, the deer ran back to the shelter of the trees.
37. As I look through the file folder, I wonder if I might have thrown away this month s bank statement by accident. Then I remembered that I brought it to work and never brought it home.
38. Martin stayed home from work when his son had the flu, and he discovered just how busy a day at home can be. His son was constantly asking for drinks and wants to be entertained.
39. When we decided to throw a surprise party, we had no idea it would be so surprising for everyone. We were waiting for the guest of honor to show up at the front door when suddenly he sneaks in from the back door and yells Surprise!
40. When the kids arrived at the field, their coach was waiting for them. To their surprise, he says, Come on! We ve been waiting for you.