Select A COMPANY that has problems and you are a consulting who is going to fix the company’s problem. This assignment is strictly designed for a company, please DO NOT select any other topic because it will not be approved. Once you find the problem you have to come up with 3 recommendations and 9 implementations. The key is to convince the Company as to why they should use your recommendations and what does your recommendation means for the company in terms of dollar, productivity, or efficiency.
For this assignment is to find out a company that has problems that you
1) What is your research topic or the title of your project? (You might want to focus on issue/ problem aspects of marketing, information system, finance, or human resource of a company that you did your internship). If have not completed internship or have experience you can use a fortune 500 company that has problem and you are interested to fix. The title of your paper should be based on your problem statement or recommendations.
2) What is the overall purpose, objective, goal of your project? These sections cover the problem statement or statements (most important part of your paper). This should be one complete sentence with 3 problems that you want to focus on your entire project.
3) An overview of the company. (Keep this section short, no more than 5 sentences)
4) What are your recommendations: You should have at least 3 recommendations to your problem statement (Most of your paper will cover the three recommendations and implementations)
5) What are the 3 step by step implementation plans for your recommendation? (Make sure each of your recommendation has 3 step by step implementations).
6) What is the importance of the project to the company; provide projections and benefits for the company based on your recommendation. Why should the company implement your recommendations?
Required Formatting of this Assignment:
- This assignment should be double spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- Use headings;
- Write in the third person;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes.